To expand the Oriental knowledge & cultural heritage to the greatest number at large, it is with the primary initiation and inspiration of Mahamahopadhyaya Dr. Asis Kumar Ray (Jyotish Acharya) and other pioneer stalwarts of the related field of ‘BENGAL INSTITUTE OF ORIENTAL STUDIES (BIOS)’ started its epoch stirring longer way in the year of 2018. Glowing facets of different oriental studies and cultural heritage have enriched the luminous intensity of ‘BIOS’ to the brim. Mostly remarkable of them are literacy and experimental research on yoga, kundalini-yoga, valuable Indian Philosophy and Shastra’s promotion of Sanskrit language from being an obsolete one, Vedic Jyotish, Astrology, Ayurveda and so on.
1. The Benefits of the Trust are open to all irrespective of Caste, religion, race, sex etc. That the Trust will not carry on any activities with an intention of earning profit.
2. To carry out literary and experimental research on Yoga and other Oriental learning.
3. To conduct Yoga health camps for the promotion and propagation of Yoga therapy.
4. To promote the use of indigenous medicinal plants and promote and propagate the indigenous therapy systems.
5. To conduct short term course for school, college and university teachers for creating awareness on Yoga, Sanskrit and other Indian Studies.
6. To conduct special courses on spirituality for Indians and foreigners both separately & together.
7. To spread the traditional Indian knowledge to every part of India and abroad.
8. To conduct short term spiritual and Yoga courses outside India.
9. To facilitate orphan Child, orphanage center/s to be built. Counselling Centers, free medical health check-up camp for needy persons.
10. To undertake and maintain and assist any relief measures in those parts which become subjected to natural calamities such as flood, fire, drought famine, cyclone, earth-quake epidemics, storm, accidents, pestilence, etc.
We offer Services
- We conduct awareness camps about Yoga and Oriental learning in educational institutions.
- We launch a special drive to locate, preserve and publish valuable manuscripts on Yoga and Oriental learning & Research.
- To issue appeals and make applications for money and funds in furtherance of the objects of the ‘Bengal Institute of Oriental Studies’ and to accept for the aforesaid purpose gifts, donations and subscriptions of cash and securities and of any property whether movable or immovable.
Book a free consultation today.